In this Policy, we explain in a clear and transparent manner to the natural persons linked to the Suppliers, i.e. their employees, partners and shareholders, who maintain or have maintained a business relationship with Viseu Advogados, what is done with the Personal Data we process.
2. Personal data collected
Viseu Advogados collects data from persons who have worked or work for or on behalf of the Vendors, or their partners or shareholders, under the following categories:
- Registration data (name, ID (RG), General Taxpayer’s Registry (CPF), Driver’s License (CNH), PIS, social security registration number, e-mail address, business address, home address, landline number, cell phone number, position held, department, company, profession, date of birth, nationality, marital status, professional registration (i.e. OAB, CRC), signature, photos, videos, CCTV images);
- Financial data (bank information, salary);
- Sensitive data: racial origin, biometrics (for internal service providers only).
3. How we use your collected data
Viseu Advogados uses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Hiring professionals for specialized services in judicial and extrajudicial proceedings and outsourced services (reception, cleaning, maintenance);
- Supplier management: assessment, homologation, registration, contract elaboration and payments;
- Maintaining the custody of documents to support legal, fiscal and business requirements;
- Security and control of physical access of people to the office premises;
- Information security and business continuity plan;
- Control of internal and external correspondence (dispatch);
- Internal and external disclosure (social networks) of training/events promoted internally by Viseu Advogados;
- Compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
4. Sharing of Personal Data
Viseu Advogados may share the Personal Data referred to in the Policy for the operationalization of our services with:
- Client companies, when requested;
- Governmental entities, regulatory or tax agencies before which Viseu Advogados is required to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or according to applicable local legislation;
- Operating agents who process your Personal Data in accordance with instructions from Viseu Advogados;
- Authorized service providers to support the management of suppliers and exercise of the professional activity of Viseu Advogados;
- Technology service providers;
- Companies providing document storage services; and
- Suppliers related to physical security whenever you access our offices.
5. Security of Personal Data
Viseu Advogados adopts the usual procedures and standards for physical, electronic and managerial security, including encryption and passwords as an effort to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access and disclosure, as well as to prevent nuisance or unwanted communication (spam). However, please be aware that no company, including Viseu Advogados, can completely eliminate the security risks associated with the processing of Personal Data.
6. Exercise of your rights
Viseu Advogados respects the rights that you have as the holder of personal data and enables you to exercise them in accordance with applicable law.
Thus, you have the right to consent whether Viseu Advogados may process Personal Data concerning you and to access the Personal Data that you have provided to us or that we maintain about you.
Viseu Advogados strives to ensure that the processing of Personal Data is in accordance with the law and respects the rights and interests of the holders of personal data. If you notice that Viseu Advogados keeps incomplete, inaccurate or outdated Personal Data, you have the right to request that they be corrected. Similarly, if you find that Viseu Advogados processes unnecessary or excessive Personal Data or that the processing is in breach of the law, you have the right to request the anonymization, blocking or deletion of the Personal Data object of the irregularity.
In addition, you have the right to request information about the possibility of not giving consent and the consequences of such choice. If you have already given your consent previously, you have the right to revoke it and to request the elimination of the Personal Data whose processing has been authorized by such consent.
Furthermore, you have the right to request clarification on how Viseu Advogados handles your Personal Data. Similarly, you have the right to request information about the entities with which Viseu Advogados has shared your Personal Data.
If you wish the Personal Data that Viseu Advogados keeps about you to be shared with another service provider, you have the right to request Viseu Advogados for its transferability.
The exercise of the rights set out above must be done via email to email@example.com.
It is important to note that the fulfillment of these rights will be subject to analysis regarding the viability and appropriateness of the request you make. There are cases in which it will not be possible, or even allowed by law, to meet all the rights.
If it is not possible to meet your request, Viseu Advogados will duly explain the reasons for such impossibility.
8. Contact Us